Wilt u reageren op dit bericht? Maak met een paar klikken een account aan of log in om door te gaan.

IndexPortalLaatste afbeeldingenZoekenRegistrerenInloggen

Spending time with you.

Ga naar beneden 
2 plaatsers
AuteurBericht
Darren

Darren

Naam : Marjolein

Profiel
Naam: Darren Criss
Partner: You're my special one, Sid.
Vereniging: None suits me.

Spending time with you. Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Spending time with you.   Spending time with you. Icon_minitimedo apr 05, 2012 11:08 am

SIDJE <3

Darren tiptoed across the hall to Sid's room. It was late at night but he couldn't sleep. He had spend so much time studying for his exams, he'd kind of neglected Sid. Today was his last exam, so to celebrate he and a couple for friends went out drinking. Darren was the designated driver so he had no alcohol in his blood. It was hard though. All his friends getting crazy, having fun. And he was sipping on his soda. But on the other hand it felt good. Before Sid he used alcohol to forget things, avoid problems. He didn't want to do that anymore. And now he was with Sid he didn't even have that many problems. He thought lovingly at Sid, they where almost two months together. He so badly wanted to go see her. Maybe if he wasn't home that late he would go and visit her. But when he got home around twelve he was sure he would visit Sid. He didn't want to sleep alone, he wanted to be with Sid. Luckily he had a spare key of Sid's room. He shot a glance at his watch. 0:20. He put the key in the lock and turned it around soundlessly. Her room was already dark. He closed the door and grinned. He stripped down to his boxers, like he usually slept at night. Sid was soundlessly a sleep. She was so cute. Darren lifted the covers and crawled next to her in bed. He wrapped his strong and warms arms around Sid's small frame. 'Hi Stranger,' he murmured to her. He gave a kiss on her cheek and hugged her closely. 'Mind if I sleep here tonight?,' he asked cheekily. But of course he already knew he answer. 'I've missed you,' he breathed as he placed another kiss on her lips. He so badly wanted to be with Sid. He wanted to spend time with Sid. Tomorrow he had a day off, maybe Sid could skip it to. It was friday after all, friday's weren't that important...
Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden
http://youwillneverknowitwasme.tumblr.com/
Sid

Sid

Profiel
Naam: Sidney Luez
Partner: You make me feel special Darren ♥
Vereniging:

Spending time with you. Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Spending time with you.   Spending time with you. Icon_minitimezo apr 08, 2012 1:32 am

The evening had been long, since she was pretty lonely and had nothing to do. Next to Darren, she had only a few friends who were really close to her and they were all busy. Sid sat on the floor of her room, staring at the night skies and the stars. She wasn't very tired and it wasn't very late, but maybe she could try to sleep. Before changing her clothes she checked if the door was open, to prevent any embarassing situations. She had quite a lot of experience with that by now. She pulled her closet open and grabbed for the same bird-pyjamas she always wore. There was a sweet smell in her room, caused by her over-use of perfume this morning. She had used so much that she had to open her window, otherwise she would have choked or something. Very awkward. She twisted her long black hair in a braid to ensure it wouldn't be exploded the next morning, and made a leap to her bed. Let a soft sigh of satisfaction, laid down and closed her eyes. Lots of thoughts were raging through her head, but she tried to ignore them. Most of her thoughts had to do with her boyfriend. She was fine with him going out and stuff, but she was just worried he would lose it and get drunk and then anything could happen to him... Just the image of him in the hospital, it made her body shiver. After a few hours she finally fell asleep, but not very deep. One interruption and she would be awake. She didn't hear the door, or the steps, but when Darren wrapped his arms around her she opened her eyes. She had no idea who it was, and for a second she wanted to scream and run away, but right before that, she heard this familiar voice. She sighed relieved. "Gosh, Darren, I thought you were some grazy murdering psychopath," she mumbled in her pillow. He kissed her, and for that short moment he reminded her how much she loved him, and how much she loved spending time with him. "Missed you too," she said, with a tired smile. She wondered what would happen when he graduated and then she had to spend a schoolyear without him. Nobody to defend her, nobody to hang out with. She would be parted from him, for a year, and where would he go? To university? She tried to get rid of those annoying worries and focus on their moment, together.

[I suck at this :'D]
Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden

Spending time with you.
Terug naar boven 
Pagina 1 van 1
 Soortgelijke onderwerpen
-
» Spending the day alone, or not?
» First time here
» All time low
» First time here.
» This isn't the time to be sad