Wilt u reageren op dit bericht? Maak met een paar klikken een account aan of log in om door te gaan.

IndexPortalLaatste afbeeldingenZoekenRegistrerenInloggen

Random encounter

Ga naar beneden 
2 plaatsers
AuteurBericht
Darren

Darren

Naam : Marjolein

Profiel
Naam: Darren Criss
Partner: You're my special one, Sid.
Vereniging: None suits me.

Random encounter  Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Random encounter    Random encounter  Icon_minitimedo apr 05, 2012 1:21 am

P A U L

Darren looked longingly outside the classroom windows. It was such nice weather outside, he wanted to outside so badly now. Darren tried to listen to his teacher but nothing really got to him. Darren looked dreamingly outside and daydreamed of what he could be doing with Sid. He and Sid were almost together for two moths and they had a lot to deal with already. First with his ex girlfriend, which you couldn't actually call an ex. And now still with the Hard hards. Then Sid's old school friend showed up and wanted him for herself. Luckily they finally they where sailing through calmer water. He looked out of the window and saw the person he was thinking about all the time just walking by. He waved at Sid who was walking with her group of friends. He texted her he loved her and tried to listen again. The bell rang after twenty minutes and Darren rushed to his locker, grabbing his guitar. When he was outside he breathed the fresh air and wanted to rush to Sid. He thought Sid was still outside but apparently he had to leave already. He texted her to find out where she was. While he was texting he didn't saw a boy walking up to him. His shoulder bumped into his'. 'Woa, sorry dude!,' Darren spoke in his usual friendly voice. He patted his on the shoulder and walked on. Most people knew Darren. He was in the schoolband, always friendly and friends with everyone. He did some tutoring also and was on the top of his class. People where super supportive of him and always wanted to talk to him. He was just one of those guys who got along with everyone. Nerd or Jock.
Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden
http://youwillneverknowitwasme.tumblr.com/
Paul

Paul

Naam : Freedje

Profiel
Naam: Paul Lahote
Partner: Fuck, I love her.
Vereniging: None.

Random encounter  Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Random encounter    Random encounter  Icon_minitimedo apr 05, 2012 1:42 am

Paul was glad to hear the bell and he was going out of the classroom. Earlier that day, he saw that the weather was nice, something that he liked. Not that he hates the rain, but a little sunshine was not a bad thing. With a sigh and a look at his teacher, Paul was trying to put all his books together. He was not excited about he’s schoolwork, but he had done a good job, if he had to believe he’s teacher. Paul was concentrating on the lessons, but all the time he was thinking of he’s gonna tell the truth to Pearl, his roommate. He knew that if he keep lying, she was gonna be really mad if she knew the truth about him. But what could he do? If he’s gonna tell the truth, she’s gonna hate him, he know that for sure. Paul was so busy with all his thoughts, that he didn’t saw the boy in front of him. He smiled at the boy and said: ‘It’s no big deal.’ He was a little bit surprised about himself. Normally he should be mad on the one who’s touches him, but now… He was friends with Pearl, but also with Melanie. It was not a bad thing, but it was good to have friends. He’s father would never gave him friends like that, because the man didn’t like Paul. He was always attacking him when he was a little boy. The scars are sitting on Pauls back. Paul sighted and look at the boy. ‘He dude, do you know were this classroom is?’ he asked. He showed his timesheet. He had English, but he didn’t knew where he must be. Paul tried to be friendly, but he knew it was not a secret that he was a little bit frustrated about himself.
Darren

Darren

Naam : Marjolein

Profiel
Naam: Darren Criss
Partner: You're my special one, Sid.
Vereniging: None suits me.

Random encounter  Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Random encounter    Random encounter  Icon_minitimedo apr 05, 2012 10:51 am

Darren wanted to walk home but, the boy asked him something. Darren turned around and walked back to him. 'Yes?,' he answered friendly. He grinned at the boy and nodded. 'Yeah! It's through the hall on the left,'[/b] he spoke with a friendly smile. The boy had his timetable in his hand and it looked like he wasn't very familiar with it. Darren chuckled. 'New around here are we?,' he joked happily. Darren open and friendly to everyone. His guitar was hanging over his shoulder and he looked friendly at the boy. Sid wasn't to be found anywhere so he could just make another new friend. 'I'm Darren. Senior. 12B,' he spoke as he reached out his hand to shake the boy's hand. The boy looked like he wasn't used to be friendly. Darren just got that feeling, he usually could feel that about people. Luckily Darren had cut his hair, the last few weeks it was becoming more of an afro. Who knows what kind of species there lived up there. That was always Darren's joke, but now with this weather it was just way to hot to have so much hair. He went through his hair, it felt so short. It was better his way though. Now he was more aproachable, and he didn't look like a hippie. He laughed at the boy. Darren wanted to start a conversation but, the boy had English class... So maybe he hadn't time for a chat.

[Snel getypt kunnen fouten in zitten]
http://youwillneverknowitwasme.tumblr.com/
Paul

Paul

Naam : Freedje

Profiel
Naam: Paul Lahote
Partner: Fuck, I love her.
Vereniging: None.

Random encounter  Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Random encounter    Random encounter  Icon_minitimedo apr 05, 2012 8:56 pm

When the boy came back, Paul was smiling at him. He wasn’t glad that he must ask help of someone, but the boy was friendly, so that was not a big deal then. He smiled and moved his head a little up and down. He grinned and shows his timetable again. ‘Yes. This is not my best thing. Searching classes is not really my thing,’ he answered at the boy. After that, he laugh and searches with his eyes on his timetable. ‘Glad to meet you! I’m Paul, sitting in 11B,’ he said to the boy. He smiled and was trying to be patient. It was not a good ability that he can’t be patient, but is was something what he was working for. He tried to change that, but it was hard. Personalities can’t change quickly. ‘Do you know where it is? I’m in a kind of rush,’ he said with a smile, but he wasn’t be patient at all. Then he looked again at his timetable and scratches at his cheek. ‘Oh, it doesn’t matter. It must begin already. Now, then I’m not in a rush anymore,’ he said and laugh. English was not something to worry of. He was good in English, so missing one lesson was not a big deal for him. ‘You’re free?’ he asked at the boy. ‘Maybe we can get a drink or something. I’m late, so I don’t wanna have a conversation with my teacher. He’s not so kind,’ he said and laugh.

- Niet heel goed ;D
Gesponsorde inhoud

Random encounter  Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Random encounter    Random encounter  Icon_minitime

Random encounter
Terug naar boven 
Pagina 1 van 1
 Soortgelijke onderwerpen
-
» Random shizzle