Wilt u reageren op dit bericht? Maak met een paar klikken een account aan of log in om door te gaan.

IndexPortalLaatste afbeeldingenZoekenRegistrerenInloggen

Minds decision

Ga naar beneden 
AuteurBericht
Sid

Sid

Profiel
Naam: Sidney Luez
Partner: You make me feel special Darren ♥
Vereniging:

Minds decision Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Minds decision   Minds decision Icon_minitimevr feb 17, 2012 12:24 pm

Ik ben nog niet zeker over de titel, maar in dit topic zal ik mijn verhaal gaan posten en updaten.
Het is in het engels geschreven, omdat ik op die manier dubbel zoveel inspiratie krijg, het goed is voor mijn engels en omdat alles in het engels veel beter klinkt in mijn gedachten C: Dus als je een foutje ziet; HEEL graag melden!
Het woordgebruik is naar mijn engelse woordenschat, dus ook als je geen engels-expert bent kun je er vast wel iets van begrijpen =).
Verder verklap ik niets over de verhaallijn, dat is juist de clue. Netzoals het hoofdkarakter kom je telkens beetje bij beetje meer te weten.
Ik hoop dat je het spannend vind en veel leesplezier beleefd. Enjoy!

Part one.

Writing this down to clear it all up a bit.
I happen to be twenty three years old.
My name is Isha Nouray.
I have black, curly hair and a pony.
My eyes are a bit green, I don’t know.
My hands look like those of a housewife, elegant but damaged of the cleaning.
My skin is rough.
And those are the only things I can be sure of for now.
Because today, a choice was given to me.
It was my first decision to make. For the me after losing my memory.

“Do you want to find out who you were, or start over again?” Said the moustached man. He placed his elbows on the table, looking at me like he was reading my mind. Like he’d understand me. What I was going through. I bet he never lost his memory. He was entitled as “psychologist”, and somehow I knew what that meant, more or less. Despite the fact that I had completely forgotten about my past, I still had the same knowledge. And that’s why this man, dr. Shawn, sat towards me. He was interested in brains, memory-stuff, how it worked and what on earth happened to me. He didn’t care about me nor my future. To him, I was just an examination, a mystery to be solved. So there I was, sitting in this empty room. Just one table, two chairs. On the white-painted walls hung a clock, which made this very distracting ticking noise. The floor seemed to be plastic, also white. There was no nice decoration, warm colours or anything personal. This man sure wasn’t a cosy man.
So I leaned back into my chair and kept quiet. His question still unanswered. Did he really expect that I would answer that question just a few hours after I woke up without knowing who I was? “Okay,” the doctor continued, “I understand this is hard and all very vague. But the sooner you know, the sooner things will get better. In situations like this you have to be very strict and clear to yourself. Do not hesitate too much, go for it. Make the choice.”
I ignored this, it felt wrong to me. I didn’t want my life to depend on a choice like that, on an advice one unknown person gave me. I desired to get away from there, but my mind told me not to. Or had it been my manners? “Can you please tell me, one more time, how I ended up here. What exactly happened. To make things clear, like you said.” I smiled when saying the last words.
Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden

Minds decision
Terug naar boven 
Pagina 1 van 1
 Soortgelijke onderwerpen
-
» Broken hearts & twisted minds.

Permissies van dit forum:Je mag geen reacties plaatsen in dit subforum
 :: Algemeen :: Off-topic :: Crea-
Ga naar: